ERA Forest Products Research LEADS THE INDUSTRY IN PAPER AND FOREST PRODUCTS RESEARCH
- ERA Forest Products Research (a division of Equity Research Associates) is an independent research company with an exclusive focus on the Forest Products Sector, including Timber, Pulp, Paper, Newsprint, Containerboard, Lumber, OSB, Plywood and Fiber companies.
- ERA covers all companies in the Forest Products Sector, Domestic and International, Equity and Debt.
- ERA’s proprietary models, data sources, and extensive industry network allow its team of analysts to identify turning points in commodity price cycles.
- ERA combines these forecasts with fundamental analysis and on-site company visits to determine corporate valuations and to make actionable investment recommendations.
- ERA is a Canadian based firm located in Gibsons, British Columbia, and currently provides research to dozens of major institutional investors, industry executives, and government organizations world-wide.
How can ERA's analysis benefit you? Learn more >>
Who are ERA's clients? Learn more >>
Who is ERA? Learn more >>
How do I contact ERA? Learn more >>
FOREST PRODUCTS RESEARCH DESIGNED FOR:
INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS Learn more >>
(mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds)
INDUSTRY EXECUTIVES Learn more >>
(public or private forest products companies)
GOVERNMENT Learn more >>
(forestry economic development departments)
ANALYSIS and FORECASTING
ERA's clients benefit from:
- concise forecasts of the key commodity prices that drive the profitability of the paper and forest products sector;
- unbiased interpretations of the industry’s health, including overweight/underweight sector recommendations;
MEET OUR KEY ANALYSTS
Kevin Mason, CFA Read more >>
David Elstone, RPF Read more >>
Claire Huxtable, RPF, CFA Read more >>
Graham Sheppard, BComm Read more >>
EVALUATE OUR RESEARCH
For more information, please contact Sarah at (514) 448–1725 or email@example.com.
Sign up to receive complimentary research samples for evaluation purposes. You will receive all reports that are included with our annual subscription at no charge for the duration of the trial.
Evaluate Our Research >>